Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday


  I am linking up with  A Love Worth Waiting For  Thankful Thursday.

 I am Thankful  that I got to spend Tuesday with Sebastian.  His babysitter is out this week and I was able to take off the day and help his family out.  We had lots of fun, we also met grandma for lunch that is always adventure.

                                                           Sebastian and Grandma


     I am also Thankful for  the fall colors and pumpkins and mums :)



This was taken at the The Great Pumpkin Patch in Arthur.  It was so much fun and beautiful!

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

What are you Thankful for on this Thursday?
Have a Great Thursday!

No comments: