Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1.   Black Friday is   CRAZY!  I have never seen so many people out and on a mission - I just wish I knew what that misson was that they were after :).

2.  Christmas shopping this year will include  hopefully lots of great stuff - toys, clothes and games (Raphael)

3.  Holiday shopping makes me   "Happy"  I enjoy being out and about!

4.  This year my Christmas list will include  I am not expecting anything but always love clothes and any Illini clothes.

5.  Bargain hunter, or full price shopper?    I really try and be a bargain hunter -  I just wish I was better at finding the bargins!

6.  The best and worst things about shopping is   the lines and the money we spend :)

7.  Online shopper or in-person shopper?   In person shopper - I like to look at it and touch it.  Hopefully not wear it or use it before I give it away as a gift.

No comments: