Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday's


 I'm playing along with Roots and rings and answering these fun questions!

{one}
Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
Well...we have a few Thanksgiving dinners! We have one at Liz and Dan's in Danville they always have a huge flag football game and a craft everyone does.  Then in the evening my sister-in-law and brother have us over.
{two}
What is your favorite recipe that includes pumpkin?
Pumpkin Muffins! ( see earlier post)
           
{three}
What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
Oh goodness...I really have no idea! I should probably make a little list pretty soon :)

{four}
Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
We buy for everyone. Our family is not too huge so we like to try to get a little something for everybody!

{five}
How do you feel about motorcycles?
I personally don't like them...they seem scary and dangerous!
{six}
What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Stay in and cook and watch the my shows on my DVR.  If you know me you know I do not like to stay in!
{seven}
What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
 I guess touring University's campus, going to football or basketball games,
{eight}
Do you paint your fingernails?
 I just  use OPI and I have Linda paint my nails from her shop its like being at a SPA!

{nine}
Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?

Michael Douglas and Sally Field's
{ten}
Do you have a high school letter jacket?
I can not remember!  I think I thought that was for boys!  I am sure my mom is going to ask where my class ring is?

No comments: