Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am linking up with Jamie for What I'M Loving Wednesday last week she had 65 people link up with her.

I'M LOVING that this weekend Liz and Dan had their pumpkin carving party.  We had a wonderful time.


I'M LOVING that tonight Franklin Boys basketball games started.  We won are first game of the season both 7th and 8th grade.  Hope this means its going to be a GREAT SEASON!


I'M LOVING that next Thursday we have off of school.  I am dreaming of sleeping in!  We might find something fun to that day Ashley and I.

Of course I'M LOVING   Ms. Ashley - who could say NO to this face?



I'M LOVING that November is Adoption Month
 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

We have next Thursday and Friday off and I'm SO excited!