Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Raphael!

Raphael had his birthday party today!  It was a fun party -  Raphael will be 11 on the 23rd.  I can not believe he is 11.  I remember when he was born.  I was teaching and still working at J.C. Penney's.  I remember missing work cause we were all up at the hospital.  So excited waiting for his arrival.  Raphael has been spoiled since day 1.  We love him to death!!!  Wow I just do not know where the last 11 years went! We have enjoyed watching you grow,  I loved watching you on weekends, I have loved going with you to the pool in the summer, taking you to church on Sundays, taking you to roller skating lessons, watching your baseball games, taking you to piano lessons.  Taking you to birthday parties threw the years.  I also liked taking you to Kicks :).
Raphael had his birthday cake from Marble Slab - it was very good.  They also had Italian beef, pasta salad, fruit.  Raphael received lots of gifts Illinois clothes, Game Stop gift card, Family Video gift card, Money, North Face Jacket, Money, games, savings bond.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPHAEL! 

When you get back from Chicago hopefully next week we can go to FLAT TOP and eat lunch!

No comments: