Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Loving Wednesday


I am Loving - that it is Dec 1st - 16 days till Christmas Vacation.  Just 12 School days left before break.  Next Wed we start skating with our P.E. classes :).



I am Loving -   that the FIGHTING ILLINI had a 79-67 victory over the Tar Heels in the teams’ second meeting since the 2005 national championship game.

I am Loving - that tomorrow night my Franklin Knights have a big basketball  game against are cross town school Jefferson Jaguars.  Now if the kids can stay focused in class tomorrow :)
 I am Loving that  Franklin has been awarded the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) MetLife Foundation Breakthrough Schools award.

Most of all I am Loving - this wonderful Little Girl - who is so much fun!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I bet the kids will love skating in PE!