Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1.   Winter is  very cold and gloomy. The good part is college basketball season.  Also Christmas.

2.  Summer is  wonderful, warm, swimming pools, baseball games, cook-outs, fun sun dresses.

3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd  I would be going around the lazy river at the pool.  Eating a pretzel with cheese from the snack bar.  Just loving the sun.  Having a nice tan.

 

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is  go to basketball games.

5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is    to spend the day at the pool or a water park.  I also enjoy teaching driver education in the summer ( only in the mornings - I need the afternoons for the pool)

6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is   cute sundress with some new summer sandals and new sunglasses.

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is  a warm sweat suit.
Oh how many days till Summer?

No comments: