Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

 
1.   I am currently obsessed with  reading and following other people blogs from all over.

2.  Today I am   tired  because,  it is Friday - it has been a long week.  I know we will find lots to do this weekend but we don't really have any plans this weekend.  Also gas went up to $3.45 a gal. that is just depressing.

3.  The age I am is  38  and the age I feel is  way less this is not what I thought my life would be like at 38.  I just don't know where time has gone.

4.  My favorite place is   out and about - on a vacation or getaway.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is   hooking up the printer, working on the guest room, tagging clothes for the one week sale coming up in April.

6.  The last thing I purchased was   Nike t-shirt that says BELIEVE on it.  I love anything with Believe.

1 comment:

monica said...

love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!

xo monica