Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Loving Wednesday


I am Loving -  that I have had two days off of work this week!  We have had lots of snow and Ice. 
All Wednesday (Feb. 2) classes at the University of Illinois at Urbana- Campaign are canceled.  This does not happen very often!


I am Loving  that Sunday we get to go to Maddison Birthday Party - Maddison will be 4 -  Happy Birthday Maddison




I am Loving - that Friday Franklin plays in 8th grade boys basketball regionals.  The season has gone fast - except I am ready to be home in the evenings.

I am loving that today I made my first Cherry Pie.  Last time Ashley and I were at the store she some how threw in the cart these rolled up pie crusts.  I had to figure something out to do with the pie crusts.


Share with me about how much Snow you have received this week?  Did you make anything exciting?

1 comment:

BeckyJo606 said...

Your cherry pie looks delicious!! Have a great Wednesday! :)