Monday, February 7, 2011

When I need some Me Time - All You Need is Love Challenge Day 1



I am joining Neely, Courtney and Sam All You Need Is Love Challenge.

When I need some Me time I like to

go shopping - not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing.  Cause you spend money.  I like to buy
Then I also like to have my nails and toes done. :)

I also like to tan - I know its not the best for you but I always feel refreshed after.




I really want to try  a Spray Tan.  Does anyone do this?  Do you think it last?


I also like to take Hot Baths, with bubbles and candles, and a magazine, and slow music  - I could stay in there all day.


Have a Great Monday!

7 comments:

meghan said...

I love OPI nail polish too!

Aubrey S. said...

I won't tan, but I have done the spray tan a few times for special occassions. A level two usually lasts about 5 days for me. Great list!

Caroline said...

I love OPI!!!! I've never had a spray tan, but I think I might want to try it.

Courtney said...

baths are a preference of min! LOVE!

Thank you SO much for linking up today! See you tomorrow!!!

Sam said...

I LOVE to shop. It's a big problem. Especially since I've been itching to quit my job.. Seems to be a "one or the other" type situation in this economy.. hehe.

I've been wondering about spray tanning myself. Let me know if you try it!

Thanks so much for playing! :)

Neely said...

Thanks for linking up!

star said...

I love OPI nail polish! Actually, I love all kinds of nail polish! OPI has lots of fab shades!