Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABC's of Me

the ABC's of me :)

A-Age: 38.  In 8 more days I will be 39!

B-Bed size: I have a queen bed but I sure do love a king bed.  LOL someday in my new house!

C-Chore you hate: all of it - why can't it just clean itself

D-Dogs:  I do not have one.  I am sure Ashley would love one.

E-Essential start to your day:  a coke from Sonic for half price :)

F-Favorite Color: yellow :)

G-Gold or Silver:  Gold.

H-Height: 5'4
I-Instruments you play:  My family is not musical inclined.  Wish I knew how to play the piano.
J-Job title:  Health Teacher, Drivers Education Teacher, Athletic Director, XC coach, and Mommy!

K-Kids:  Ashley she will be 4 in Oct.



L-Live: In the wonderful state of Illinois...!  is the fifth-most populous state of the United States of America, and is often noted for being a microcosm of the entire country.[6] It is the most populous state in the Midwest region; however with 65% of its residents concentrated in the Chicago metropolitan area, most of the state has either a rural or a small town character. With Chicago in the northeast, small industrial cities and great agricultural productivity in central and northern Illinois, and natural resources like coal, timber, and petroleum in the south, Illinois has a broad economic base

M-My mom's name: Ellen Kay.

N-Nickname: we don't really do nicknames in my family.
O-Overnight hospital stay:  Long time ago - my first year out of college!

P-Pet Peeve:
Q-Quote from a movie: I'm not big on remembering movie quotes so I'll just say one of my favorite verses...

Loyal friends love through difficult times - Proverbs 17:17
R-Right/Lefty:  Lefty

S-Sibling: my younger brother Kyle - his birthday will be in 9 days and he will be 34.  We are 5 years and 1 day apart.



T-Time you wake up: my alarm is set for 5:45 - Ashley gets up like clock work 6:01 everyday!

U-Underwear: pretty ones please -

V-Veggies you dislike: hmmm....I like most veggies

W-What makes you run late: trying to get Ashley dressed and out the door and not forgetting her bag.

X-Xrays you've had: At the dentist, and my yearly mammogram

Y-Yummy food you make: Lasagna, I can make stuff in the crock-pot, taco soup, desserts, I love to have a reason to cook.

Z-Zoo animal:
I can't wait to take Ashley to the Zoo this summer - she would love to see a -

No comments: