Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

{a happy little photographic accident}

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is  the adoption of Ashley.  She is entire world - I love her so much.   I would also say my Master degree.  I just need a few more classes to move up the pay scale and I should bite the bullet and take the classes to have the hours.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is  I really like hanging out in my room.  Except now that I have a big T.V. in the living room - I like watching my shows on that T.V.
3.  My fashion philosophy is  try to always look your best.   Your sweat suites should match your shoes.  Its Nike outfit your shoes should be Nike.

 

4.  Something every girl should have is   lots of purses and bags and clothes!!!!

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....   wallet, magazine, notebooks, pens, lip gloss, lots of junk papers from stores.

6.  My favorite music right now is   I listen to everything.


7.  My favorite part of my body is   I have no idea :)

No comments: