Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesdays


I am Loving - my Gratitude Journal and how life changing it is going to be. 

I am Loving - my after school running club.  It is exciting to see the kids come out week after week!  Some of the kids that come out are that kids that don't move during the day in P.E.

I am Loving -  7 more school days till Spring Break and on the 18th we only have a half of day and no students :).

I am Loving - 7 days till my Birthday!!!  ( I better get some party hats - Ashley does not think it is a birthday unless you have the party hats!)

I am Loving -  ASHLEY!!!!!  She been having a rough week at school with talking back -  she is a strong willed child.  I pray that God gives me the tools to teach her to flourish in the world and to love her God!

No comments: