Monday, May 16, 2011



1. Have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?  

No, but I think I would - I think I am still waiting for Mr. Wonderful to invite me to the movies and dinner :)  


2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?

Neither - if I had to pick I would say Tornado - I just can't imagine all your stuff blowing around - what a mess it would be to pick up afterwords.  I always say I am going to make up a kit in case emergency would happen, with food, and water etc.
    
3. have you made summer vacation plans?    

 No, not yet but are hoping to do some day trips and a couple of over night trips -

                                                     





Just Hamburgers - Parcells use to have a restaurant in Rantoul IL, where I worked for them in high school my first real job.  Then they moved to KY - and I went off to school at Murray State - and would go and eat at there restaurant in Benton KY.  They catered my College graduation party in Murray.  To this day I still say they are going to cater my wedding.  ( We can all dream)

4. what's your favorite accessory?    

Headbands and Bows for Ashley

5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party? No

6. are you friends with your neighbors?    
I do check on the lady next door she has lived there for 41 years.  I do not really know my neighbors I wish I did.  I wish we had cook outs and block parties together.
7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater? 

It was Meet the Fockers 2 - I went with Tracey and River - they love movies.

8.  What's your favorite food network show?    

 I don't really watch any food network shows.  I always think I am going to watch the cupcake wars.  I have a friend that watches that one each week and her and her husband get cupcakes and watch every week.

Link up your answers with Keely

No comments: