Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Loving Wednesday



I am Loving - that today is a half day of school.  We have meetings in the afternoon.  Except the energy is always high when the kids have a half day.  (ask me how I feel on Thursday when it is hard for the kids to focus - Lol remember I teach 6th, 7th and 8th grade)

I am Loving - my Life group - Ashley just loves it - you should hear her say is it time to go to "small group".  We are doing a study Growing Kids Gods Way - by Gary and Anne Marie Ezzo.

I am Loving - 16 more days till School is out! It still seems like too many.  My first year of teaching our principal did not like us to count down the days - so I do not really get into counting  ( I been teaching for 14 years now)- but there are some teachers that have it down to the second.  Now that I have Ashley I do look forward to summer!

I am Loving - Ashley :)


I am Loving - 90 degree weather!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've been reading a lot of school countdowns lately. Ashley's dress is so cute and I love summer, too! It's the best time of the year!

Asha said...

I'm loving all the sunshine too! You have a very sweet blog and I'm your newest follower :)


ashareyes.blogspot.com