Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

I am linking up with Lauren for Fill in the blank Friday.  You should play along.

1. The best news I ever received was  when I found out that I was going to be able to adopt Ashley.  Ashley was my first foster baby and I received her at birth.  After almost three years of working with the system I was able to adopt Ashley.

 

2. Something I'm looking forward to is  Game Day Ken and Whitney wedding. 15 days to go.  Love being with my extended family.  They love to dance and have a good time.  We are also staying in a hotel with a pool.
 

3. Something I would never do is  get a tattoo or have my nose or tongue pierced.
 
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose  this is a hard one, I think I would pick Michelle Obama.

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be not too exciting.  I seem to wear only Christopher and Banks.  I do like my Nike's and they do have to match my sweat suites.


6. One should always  be grateful for what they have.  Be happy with your life.  Only you can make it better.


7. I want to go to Gulf Shores for a vacation and I also would like to go back to the Dells in October.

No comments: