Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday!!!!  Game Day weekend is here ( AKA Whitney and Ken Wedding).  Hopefully I will have lots of fun pictures from the weekend!!!!






For now lets link up with Lauren for Fill in the blank Friday.  You should play along.  Have a great weekend.  Remember to smile and laugh and enjoy the time we have with our loved ones.




1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) evening person and it seems like I stay up later when I have something important to do the next day.  Of course Ashley gets up early on days we have nothing.
2. My favorite Pandora stations are  105.5  and 96.1 and also listen to BGL our christian radio station.  Except when Ashley is in the car we have to listen to our VBS Cd's.
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are  now of days it is what ever Ashley wants to listen to.  We need to keep the queen "happy"
4. My favorite pattern is I like all patterns.  Anything with pinks and greens, flowers etc.
 
5. My favorite perfume is I don't really have one I need to find one.  I just think they are so expensive and wonder if I don't like it in 3 days.


6. Rules are
Rules and I try to follow them. The teacher in me makes me say something when someone is breaking a rule. Except some rules do not make sense to me.
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is dude which my dad hates when I call him that.  Or or man!!!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Hahahaha. I totally say "dude", too!