Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashley

“So I’ll dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms
Cause I know something the prince never knew…

I’ll dance with Cinderella, I don’t wanna miss even one song.

Cause all too soon, the clock will strike midnight. And she’ll . Be. Gone.”


   Ashley is my Cinderella - Happy Birthday Ashley


     I can not believe you are 4 years old - it just seems like yesterday I got the call for my first foster placement.  Look at you now you are  Ashley Taylor Saveley.
      
       Some people would say you are the Queen of the house - I would not want to have it any other way.
      You love your  routine and staying at your house 
      You love to tell everyone your name is Ashley Taylor Saveley.
      You also love to tell everyone that I am your mom.  Which melts my heart and brings tears to my eyes.
      You love to ask me "what are we late for" - I must tell you often that we need to hurry we are going to be late.
      You love to sit on my lap and drive the car into the driveway.  You are always asking if you can drive or sit up front.
       You love your red bean bag.
      You are learning to use the T.V. remote and pick out your shows.  You love to watch Dora, Word World, Wiggles and even Batman.
       Your favorite color is purple.
       You love to eat cheese and corn dogs and nuggets.  If we want to get Pizza you say it must come from Papa Del's Pizza.  I think you are going to have great taste and be a dinning diva like your mom.
        You love your memaw and pepaw so much!!!  You are always wanting to call them.  You wake up in the morning and look in memaw room to see if she is here.
         You still get up in the night for a drink or you say to check on me.  You are a very early riser -  you have never learned to sleep in.
         You love our small group.  You also love to go to church on Wednesday and Sundays.  I sure hope that I teach you to love the lord.  I also hope that I teach you to follow your heart.
         You take swiming lessons once a week.
          Pepaw still thinks you are going to play softball when you get older.
          You will be starting tennis in Nov.
           I can not wait for you and Sebastian to start soccer together - I think that is going to be your sport.
            When you see a picture of a "knight" you ask me if that is me - you love Franklin Middle School -

     I hope you know how much I love you and being your mother.  You have brought so much joy and life to our family. I can not imagine what I would be doing with my life if I did not have you in it.  I love you Ashley Taylor Saveley.





3 comments:

Amy said...

Ashley is so beautiful. I love you Ashley so much. I know you are always safe and in great hands, I never worried about you. I cant believe you are 4 already. I love you.


Amy

Anonymous said...

Wow four already. She is growing so fast. It does not seem that long ago that Ashley was in my Sunday school class. Tell her Happy Birthday for me.

Lisa Stiverson

Carrie said...

Kim I just want to say I am so grateful that Ashley has the loving home and mom she has. I am also so grateful you let us be in her life, Ashley is one lucky little girl to have all her family to love her.

Happy Birthday Ashley

Katelyn, Hayley, Stacey, Sarah and Carrie