Thursday, October 13, 2011

 
I am linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday.  Feel Free to play along.
 
 1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was


2. When it comes to working out  I wish I had a set time  that I would go work out. I wish I went everyday and worked out,  that I would ride the bike, run, go to spinning class.  It is hard to run with the cross country team because I feel I need to be watching them in case of emergency.


3. A woman should always confident or what your represent.  Or what your next goal is. If you want to be the principal of the school dress like the principal.



4. I wish I could make tons of money   and then I'd   help the ones that needed money.  The people that jobs are holding the billboard signs up.  I wish I would take them a coke or a sandwich. 


5. A best friend is    that is always there for you.  Believes in you and understands you. Lets you be you.


6. I can't get enough of  cakes and sweets.

7. This weekend I am  going to Normal for my Cross Country Team they run at State.  Last weekend to get up early. 

2 comments:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I so agree with you on how nice it would be to make tons of money! I think it would be even nicer if we could do it by pinning on pinterest oe something we absolutely loved no matter what. That would be great... Have a great weekend!

Ash said...

Hi mom