Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday


 Today I am linking up with The Little Things We do - the theme is Free Time - Lauren is enjoying her Free time before she has a baby.  Life is sure different after babies but I would not change it for anything.  I am sure glad that my free time is now is spent with Ashley.
. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is go shopping or I love to go out to eat.  Now with Ashley I love to take a nap in my free time.

2. When I have free time I tend to  just lay around or play on the computer.



3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would  tan, workout, go to the beef house go shopping.

4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)  I prefer to eat out with others so if I was to go to lunch I would want to go with others.  I prefer to shop with other out of town.

5. Most of my free time happens  after school before I have to pick up Ashley - I usually have an hour.

6. The best thing about free time is  that it can provide you with more energy and makes you feel younger.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably clean and get organized but instead, I'll probably take a nap or watch  Young and the Restless.


Hope you have a fantastic weekend!


No comments: