Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Loving Wednesday



I am Loving - My Princess - Monday night we went to a Princess Tea at our church.  My cousin Shannon made Ashley her Princess dress.




I am Loving - That Franklin Basketball is about to be over.  I love the athletes and the games except I am ready to do something different.

I am Loving  - 100 Days from now in April my sister-law and my brother and I will be running the half marathon.  Sebastian and Ashley will do the youth run again.  I am looking for a victory out of Ashley :)



I am Loving - Being a Murray State Alumni -  The basketball team is still undefeated.  They play tonight!!!  My dad order me a limited edition shirt!!!!


What are you Loving today??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cute princess!
Love your blog
-chelsea
chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

A princess tea sounds so fun! How cute! Little girls themed parties are adorable at that age. Cute blog!

xo.Britt
The Magnolia Pair

:)