Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Loving Wednesday


Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I am Loving Wednesday.  I love her blog and wish I had half of the dresses she loves on Wednesday.
I am Loving - my great friends that I went to college with - we spent the weekend in Nashville and it felt like just yesterday we were all living in the dorms.  ( Go Racers Murray State)


I am Loving -  The Cupcake Collection we went to in Nashville on Sunday.  We met the guy that owned cupcake store and he told us Sunday was one of his top selling days and he thought he would sell 7,000 cupcakes on Sunday.  There was a line waiting to get in before he opened.




 Next time you are in Nashville you should go and get a Cupcake - I brought home one of every kind.

I am Loving -  This hope necklace that I got from U design Jewelry


U Design Jewelry was founded by Jennifer and Bret Bonacorsi. Jennifer is an ex-Special Education Teacher and now a stay at home Mom. Bret was a National Sales Manager and ex-Retail Buyer. They officially started U Design Jewelry, a Direct Marketing company, in January of 2004.   Bret and Jennifer are where I  from Rantoul IL.  Jennifer and I were in the same class.  There parents are still living in Rantoul. 

I am Loving - the tweets from TheSingleWoman - Owning our story and & loving ourselves thur the process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.

Some days are wins & others are big, fat loses...but at the end of the day, the game of LIFE is always worth it.


Have a Great Week!!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Mmmm cupcakes! I'll definitely have to remember that next time I'm in Nashville!

Unknown said...

Found ya on WILW, and the cupcake store sounds amazing! Happy Wednesday!

humbleharoabode.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Wow, 7000 cupcakes is a lot! Do you know how many he sold in the end?