Friday, May 18, 2012


I am linking up with The Little Things We do for Fill in the Blank Friday.  You should play along. 

1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, 
 
family I can not imagine not living close by.  We are all going out to dinner tonight and I am so excited.
 
 
2.   Everyday that you get up  is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was in 
 
  college - running for Murray State and also the friendships and going to all the sporting events home and away.
 
4.  True friends are  
 
 there for you no matter what. They know your highs and lows.  They really understand you and try and help you be a better person.

 
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is  
 
 Ashley seeing her learn new things.  She is always happy and loves life and I just hope I can be a true blessing to her as a mother.
 
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is  
 
with Ashley and Grandma at the pool.
 
7.  My favorite celebratory food is  
 
Cake from the Cake Artist.

 
Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Dee {Strings and Buttons} said...

The pool is always the best way to spend a sunny day! Have a great long weekend! x