Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Loving Wednesday


I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!  I would love to know what you are Loving today!!
I am Loving - the summer bible study I am doing over the computer  this summer- it is with Good Morning Girls Blog - The Proverbs 31 E Book Club.  I have pictures of my binder.  I hope to grow in his  word this summer and meet and share with some special people.



Its only day 2 of the study except I already feel closer to God.  The older I get the more important I find it that I need to be in the word everyday.

I am Loving - my mom - she will never know how much I Love her!!!  She is my best friend!!  We had a wonderful mothers day!



I am Loving - my family even if we can not take a normal looking family picture.  I feel like on some of the blogs I read there pictures are just perfect.




I am Loving - TheSingleWoman tweets -

  * Unless you are a piece of Saran Wrap....you have NO BUSINESS ClINGING.

  * Reminder:  True swag doesn't brag.

  *Be thirsty for nothing but water.  Desperation for a relationship attracts a lot of mirages.

 I also went to a mothers day tea last week at my moms church and Kim that I grew up with was the speaker and said that you "have to mean what you say and say what you mean. " That is a new motto I am going to try and live by.

4 comments:

Jenna Renee said...

Good morning! I am visiting from GMG's Women in the Word Wednesday! Wonderful post :) Love the binder for this summer session! I recently created a daily quiet time binder and prayer binder I LOVE it!

http://lawyergirlruns86.blogspot.com/2012/05/women-in-word-wednesday.html

agalandherdog said...

Happy Wednesday!

Angie said...

I love your binder. I may have to make one! Your blog is really cute. :)

Sarah said...

You have the MOST adorable family. And I am loving that binder as well! Too cute :)