Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am linking up with Jamie  What I'm Loving Wednesday! I love Wednesday because of this link up.

I am Loving -  that this week is VBS at Church.  Ashley and Sebastian are loving it.  I am helping with a class of 4 years old.  We have a total of 150 kids in the early childhood part that are attending.

I am Loving - that Friday teaching safety is over.  Where is the summer going?  My students will have their permits and be driving around town.  I pray for their safety.  I pray that I have taught them the rules of the road.

I am Loving - that this weekend we did foster care respite for a little baby boy that was just born at the end of May.  We all loved on him.  I just wonder what God has in store for me and my family on the size of our family.

I am Loving - that Saturday we are going to Rantoul for the 4th of July race.  Except I am not sure I will be able to run - I am suffering from an injury.  Ileana and Kyle are ready for the race....

Have a great day!!!  I hope to take some VBS pictures and post this week.

No comments: