Thursday, July 26, 2012

Its OK Thursday




Its Ok Thursdays


Today I am linking up with Neely and Amber for Its OK Thursdays!

 Its OK that I don't want summer to end - I love being a teacher and having my summers off.

 Its OK that I have to eat 2 Cadbury - Blue Bunny Double Chocolate bars to get the full effect.

 Its OK that I sleep with my phone.

 Its OK that I check twitter too many times to count.

 Its OK that I want to go back to eat at Big Grove Tavern

 I hope everyone has a great Thursday.  I am excited about the weekend.  We don't even have any big plans.

 

2 comments:

Dalayna Dillon said...

Hey! Found you through "It's Okay" Thursdays. These made me laugh. hehe I think teachers can make the best bloggers, especially during the summer because they aren't running like crazy! lol Thanks for linking up! You can find me over at www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

I sleep with my phone too! It's right next to me every night! I feel weird when I can't sleep with it haha.