Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I Am Loving Wednesday



I am Loving - that Thursday night I am going with my friends from small group to hear Jill Savage speak.

Jill Savage is an author and speaker who is passionate about encouraging families. She is the author of seven books including Professionalizing Motherhood, My Hearts At Home, Real Moms…Real Jesus, and her most recent release Living With Less So Your Family Has More.
Featured on Focus on the Family, Crosswalk.com, and as the host of the Heartbeat radio program, Jill is the founder and director of Hearts and Home, an organization that encourages moms. Jill and her husband, Mark, have five children, three who are married, one granddaughter and one grandson. They make their home in Normal, Illinois.

I am Loving - that Saturday is our Pumpkin Carving party at Liz and Dan's.  We usually have 22 pumpkins when its time to light the pumpkins.


I am Loving - Ashley Halloween costume she is going to be Super Girl can not wait...

 
 
 

No comments: