Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankfullness

Thankfulness
 
 
 
Keeping up with my Thankfulness...
 
 
Friday Nov 2nd -  I am Thankful for my parents.  I am so lucky to have them close.  I am spoiled.....  I would not be where I am at without them....  We don't take lots of family pictures...  Someday I am going to wish I had more pictures.  Or I was better at organizing them.
 
 
 
 
Saturday Nov 3rd - I am Thankful for my job as Athletic Director.  I love seeing the kids play and mature.  The main goal is that they make it on a varsity sport team in high school.  That does not happen for everyone.  It was so cute today to watch Ashley wanting to work in the concession stand.  She was going and trying to get drinks they would tell her what the person wanted and she would bring back what ever she wanted to bring back.
 
 
 
 
This is with two of my cross country runners at our bowling celebration party......
 
 
 


Jonah 2:9 But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving. That which I have vowed I will pay Salvation is from the LORD.”




No comments: