Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Am Loving Wednesday



I am Loving - that today at school we started skating.  That means Christmas break is coming....

I am Loving - that University of Illinois men's basketball team is off to a great start!!!!!!


I am Loving - that my Christmas cards from Tiny Prints shipped this week.  This is not the one I picked for this year.  Except maybe next year.....

 
 

I am Loving - that last night we Ashley and I were able to go my parents for dinner.  It was nice just to be able to hang out with them during the week.  Just remember my family at Christmas...  My grandmother died on Christmas and my uncle died three days before Thanksgiving.  This was years ago but every Holiday
seems like it was yesterday.  Also my dad health is not the best........

I am Loving - this little girl I do not know what I would do without her!!!!!



I hope everyone is having a blessed week....  If you have a prayer request you would like our life group to pray about.  Please let me know....  We would love to lift you up in prayer......

No comments: