Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Loving Wednesday



  I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!  Its  so cold I am struggling a little bit today.......

I'm Loving - that last night we went and watched Sarah and Addison year for Danville.  They were playing where I went to High School.  This Friday they will be cheering at Central. Love that family is close that we can go see them cheer.

I'm Loving - that tonight is 8th grade night for volleyball. Last home game of the season!!!!  Go Knights!!!!

I'm Loving - that even thou its freezing out Spring Break is coming soon!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!



2 comments:

Lanaya | Raising Reagan said...

Volleyball makes me happy!

¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
www.raising-reagan.com

Jennie said...

Yah for spring break! I cant believe it is coming up so fast, I am ready for some warm weather!