Monday, April 29, 2013

Cara Box




Cara Box

Today I am linking up with Wifessionals to see what everybody received in their Cara Box for April.  The theme was Going Green.

Cara means beloved friend.  We were paired with someone to send a Cara Box to and then someone different sent you a Cara Box.  So you meet two people in the blog world.

I was paired with two awesome ladies.....  Jennifer over at Mint Too Bee - is who I sent my Cara Box to - you will need to jump over to her blog to see what I picked out for her.

Michelle over at I hope you dance in life sent me my Cara Box.  You will need to go over and check out her blog -  she has tons of reviews on books and the girl loves to read and has fun giveaways.  It was so fun emailing and getting to know Michelle.

I was so excited the day my box came in the mail.  I might of been feeling a little sorry for myself that day.  This definitely lifted my spirits.


There were such fun items in the Cara Box.


Tomato & Horseradish Snack & Dip Seasoning, Garlic Dill Snack & Dip Seasoning and Garden Vegetable Snack & Dip Seasoning.  I can't wait to try these.  This will be perfect to take to my small group when we have pot-lucks or when I have the girls over this summer.


Michelle really knows me - I love tea - one day I am going to have  a tea bar set up in my house.  Twinings Earl Grey Tea, Ceylon Tea, Lemon Ginger which is caffeine free herbal tee and Vanilla Black Tea.  I can not wait to try them out.


J.R. Watkins Shea Butter Hand Cream Lemon Cream.  I can't wait to try.  I love lotions.  Also 2 sample lotions of Aloe & Green Tea  can't wait to use them.


Candle which I love and Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm.  I excited about the Burt's Bees lip balm because I have never tried it always thought about it but never bought it for myself.


Cascade Trail Mix - which supports American Farmland Trust, a group dedicated to preserving land for sustainable farming.  I can't wait to take it with me Thursday for a snack during our track meet.


This was the hit of the box according to Ashley - seeds to grow Sunflowers.  Ashley has asked everyday if we can't go plant the seeds.  I think along our back fence would be great.  In our family home that my parents just sold my mom had her kitchen done in sunflowers.  I hope we have pictures to show you of our Sunflowers in our backyard.

 
 
Michelle blog is all about books - so I was hoping that there would be a book in my Cara Box.  She did not let me down - I can't wait to read this as a soak up the summer sun - Firefly Island - Mallory Hale's life quickly veers off course when she falls hopelessly in love.  After a whirlwind romance, Mallory finds herself leaving the bustle and action of Capitol Hill for the remote town of Moses Lake Texas - with husband, stepson and U-haul in tow.
 
 
I can't wait to build a deeper friendship with Michelle and Jennifer.
 
 
Love my Cara Box!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh how fun! I hope you enjoy everything, glad your daughter wants to plant seeds. :) it's been fun getting to know you.

Jennifer Davis said...

What a fun cara box!

Jennifer @ utahqueenofchaos.com