Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ashley Lost Her First Tooth



 Ashley lost her first tooth tonight - 4 days before dance recital pictures.  I am not sure how it happened I tucked her in and she comes out of her room to the closet saying she is bleeding and something about her tooth.  I wanted to cry - my baby is growing up - I don't want her loosing her teeth.

 We did not find the tooth.  I am not sure if she swallowed it.  Ashley made sure to call grandma and tell her that she had lost her tooth. Ashley also wanted to make sure she would still be able to eat, she could still whistle and still growl.

  Ashley also made sure to leave a note for the tooth fairy.


  I believe it says Teeth Fairy I got a tooth.  I think she means to say she lost a tooth.

  I just visioned loosing the teeth an exciting part of her childhood.  Not me crying and her crying that she wanted her tooth back. I did not want it to happen now and right before pictures.  I am crying that I don't want her to grow up.  I just don't know if I will be able to send her to kindergarten in August.



I do know I Love this girl with all my heart!!!!!!!!

No comments: