Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pre-School Graduate

    I can't believe it Ashley had her pre-school graduation tonight.  I have pictured this night in my mind so many times.  I was a little sad that my dad was not well enough to come.  Except I know he is very proud of Ashley.
  They said what they thought they kids  might become in years to come.  They said Ashley always finishes her work quickly and then argues with the teacher.  So they know she is practicing for when she will be a Lawyer.  Ashley kept saying Lawyer????  She always says she is going to be a Zoo Keeper, Franklin basketball player and a nurse.
  While they were on the stage Ashley kept giving me  thumbs up and also trying to wink at me. 



I think she was busy talking and she come down running the row to catch up. ( I have already broke my new camera)

They had cake afterwords and it had all the names of the kids on it!!!


We were excited that Abby and Grandma and Brittany joined us for Ashley special night.

I just can't believe how fast the last five years have gone and I can not imagine my life without her in it.  I am really blessed and I hope to cherish this summer with Ashley because she is the reasons I get up in the morning.  I just hope I can be the best mom I can be.

No comments: