Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekend Recap





Am not sure how I did the last 4 days....  It has been a whirlwind. 
It all started Thursday night with Ashley Pre-School Graduation.
Then Friday morning I left at 8:00 a.m. for Middle School State Track meet.  We had two girls running.  Meagan on Friday and Brianna on Saturday.  It was at Eastside Center in Peoria.

 The atmosphere was so much fun.  Meagan run on Friday and did great.  She ran the mile in her best time of 5:36 and won her heat.  She ended up 14th overall.



Then we left again Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. to go back and have Brianna run the 200.  Brianna did great she won her heat and ended up 4th in the State.  So we medal at the state track meet!!!


We got back around 5:00 p.m. Saturday night just in time to go with Ashley to her pre-school graduation party.

 
 
Sunday morning we went to church and I taught my Sunday School Class of 4 year olds.  That are so much fun.  Love them!!!
 
Then Sunday afternoon Ashley  had her I power gymnastics Spring Recital. 
 

They started off with at Athlete March-in.


My mom and I were laughing at Ashley trying to get up on the beam.  She was like this a good 3 or 4 mins.  In class they usually just use the low beams.

They all received a medal this was the highlight of the recital.


Ashley loves swinging on the bars.  She would flip out if you tried to have her flip around on the bar.

Then after we went to recital we went to my mom and dad's.  Where my brother was cooking out for us.  He cooked every kind of meat you could think of .  It was really good.


This is Ashley and Sebastian playing in the backyard with Grandma new swing.  I am not sure you are post to be taking the bats to the swing.

Track is over and I only have 2 more weeks of school left.  My mom also retires in 2 weeks. Life is busy except I am so thankful that my parents are living in town.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute! Fun pictures!