Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social

 
 
Today I thought it would be fun to link up Neely & Ashley for Sunday Social.  Here our this weeks questions.
 
 
What is your ideal way to relax:  I would say a hot bubble bath, with wine, reading a magazine.
 
Where is your favorite place to be:  I love to be at my parents house or off on a short getway trip.

 Who do you consider your biggest role model:  My mother she does so much for me.  I would be so lost without her.  She is my bestfriend.

What does your life look like in 3 years?  I will be in my 20th year of teaching most likely at Franklin.  Ashley will be 9.  I start hyperventling just thinking about it.  Hopefully still blogging with more followers :).

If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?  Early in my teaching career I would of tried harder for a high school teaching job and would of bought a house when I first got a job.

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?  I would say graduating from college and also receiving my master degree.  I also think being a single mother is a huge accomplishment.

Next Weeks Questions:
1. When did you join twitter?
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?

5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.



I hope you link up with the Sunday Social.  I also can't believe Spring Break is over.  On the bright side its 9 weeks till summer vacation.

No comments: