Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday



What I'm Loving Wednesday - I had a wonderful birthday.  Ashley loves birthdays so she made it so much fun.





What I'm Loving Wednesday - Ashley had bring your family to music class today.  They were so cute - Ahh it brought tears to my eyes thinking in 11 weeks Ashley will be a first grader.  Some days I don't think I am doing enough to prepare her for life.  I feel like I could be doing so much more.

What I'm Loving Wednesday - Since Ashley did so well in her performance today I went out and bought her the Frozen dvd.  This is the first dvd I have bought for her. She was very excited - I wish I could keep her 6 years old forever.

 

 
 
What I'm Loving Wednesday - Friday night I am hanging out with these girls for a wine party.
 
 

 
 


No comments: